Sunday, March 15, 2009

I made some cards today







Even though I still have my stitches in, I am able to use that hand again (yippee!!). I made some clean and simple cards. Over at SCS, they have a thread each Sunday called "CAS" (clean and simple cards) and they are always cards that you can make up quick and easy. I enjoy looking at them and thought I have been using alot of patterned paper lately so I thought I would make some one layer cards. I like how they came out and I played with my Twinkling H20's also. I cannot take credit for the button tree. I totally CASED it from someone at SCS and you can see her card here.

7 comments:

Karen said...

These are really cute cards, Sherri! That button one was definitely a great one to case, for sure! I love the clean look and think they came out really fresh looking...like spring! :> (TiikkiStars@theShack)

Suzi said...

I LOVE the button tree!!! I think your version is BETTER than the one you "copied". So glad your wrist is healing enough to stamp!!

Anonymous said...

OH my gosh that button tree is so so adorable! I am so glad your hand is getting better!

Cindi said...

simply adorable!! all 3 are. So glad you are doing better!
:)

Mrs. Fence said...

I'm lovin' all three! Great work, and great to see you feeling better.

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Simple and clean AND BEAUTIFUL! I love these. Of course you know I love the button tree!

Lesa said...

These are fun cards. I really love the button tree! Glad the hand keeps getting better :)