Monday, April 13, 2009

Did everyone have a happy Easter?

We did here. I made a big dinner for the 4 of us. We went to Katherine's house Saturday night for an Easter dinner there and that was really good too. Charlie got his stitches out today so that's done. He will go back to see the surgeon in 2 1/2 weeks. He will continue his physical therapy twice a week and each session, they work his arm a little more. Its been 10 days since the surgery so now he is to do a few exercises at home too. He continues to wear the splint WITH the pillow for at least 5 more weeks, he's hoping less. He is allowed to take it off during the day when he is home but it hurts more that way so he's keeping the sling on.

I was helping Nicholas take out the trash today and I tripped over my shoe and down I went. I landed on both knees in the grass but my hands I caught myself with IN THE GRAVEL IN THE ROAD so my left hand (which is the one I just had the surgery on) is KILLING me. It is hurting just to type this so I will cut this short..

No comments: