Saturday, May 2, 2009

May 2nd - Happy 14th Birthday to Nicholas!!

14 years ago, I was giving birth to this huge baby!! I was 10 days EARLY and he weighed 9 lbs, 10 oz. It was that second I knew no more babies for me. LOL I will have to take a few photos later and post them. His birthday wish was for a bean bag chair and some Dr. Pepper. How funny is that?!?! I found him a red bean bag chair but it needs to be bigger so I will take that one back to Target and see if Ikea maybe has bigger bean bags. Ikea opened a few months ago in Charlotte and we have yet to check it out so we will do that this week ...

3 comments:

Aunt Debbie said...

Happy 14th Nicholas! Hope you have a great day.

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas!! Hope you have a great day!! You sure do tower over your mom and your hair looks great!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Nicholas from a fellow May 95 Baby from Prodigy!

Alison & my May baby Rachel(bringing up the rear of the group on the 31st!)