Wednesday, January 20, 2010

I know Valentines Day isn't here yet but i wanted to make some cards using my new Stampin Up stamp

I love this chocolate bunny. Isn't he cute?????? I first stamped him in versamark ink on chocolate chip Stampin Up paper, then I embossed him with clear embossing powder. I really don't emboss much, I had a horrible experience with it a few years ago and its taken me this long to try it again. LOL Anyway, I cut out the chocolate bunny and then I cut green paper with my Martha Stewart fringe scissors. I love these scissors by the way!!! 1 card done, 10 more to go :).

3 comments:

Sharon said...

that is great!!! I love it. The bunny looks edible.

stampinmom3 said...

This card is adorable. The bunny looks fabulous! Now I want this stamp too.

Traci G said...

he looks good enough to eat!!