Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Homemade flower soft??????


My friend Chelsea was telling me she learned how to make homemade flower soft so I wanted to try it. Take a white styrofoam ball (I got this package of 2 from Walmart for $3 I think) and a cheese grater. Grate it and put into container. I stamped my image, then added some aileene's glue to the paper where the "snow" would go and add the homemade flower soft. Let dry. I only made white but Chelsea said they were shown how to add color. Put homemade flower soft in a ziplock bag, add a little bit of re-inker ink, shake and set out to dry for a couple of days. I will have to try that next. It was a little on the messy side so I'm not sure its worth it to do it this way but I love trying new techniques, especially easy ones :). Try it and let me know how it works.




No comments: