Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Stylish Blogger Award

I was given this award from my friend Chris in Michigan. Thanks so much Chris!!!



To accept this award I have to do the following:

1) Thank and link back to the person who awarded me

2) Share 8 things about myself

3) Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that I have recently discovered

4) Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards

8 things you {may} or may not know about me:

1) I am a true Floridian.
2) I have 20 pairs of flip flops.
3) I hate menopause.
4) I'm going to miss Oprah when her farewell season is over.
5) If I could listen to Christmas music all year, I would.
6) I very rarely will eat a hamburger at a restaurant.
7) I am addicted to facebook.
8) I hate coffee.

Here are the 8 blogs I have picked that you should go check out:

Peggy

Traci

Kim

Christie

Jackie

Tami

Kirsty

Suzi

No comments: