Thursday, January 26, 2012

Here are a few more photos from New Orleans ...

Bourbon Street during the day. It looked ALOT different at night. LOL



Some make and takes we did at the convention. These are all brand new stamp sets in the new catalog which comes out Feb 1st. I have my catalogs already and they are being mailed out today, for those who ordered one.


A couple of these cards were some that came from home office using new stamp sets. I must get these 2 sets of new stamps.



And these are some Vintage stamps. These are a very different style of what A Muse usually does but I think those who love Vintage will love these!!



Ok, I wasn't too sure about this crab in my Seafood Gumbo. It had legs sticking out of it. No way, no how was I going to eat that! LOL After taking the crab out of my gumbo, it was delicious!!!


I can't wait for the next convention next year. Where will it be????

6 comments:

Cindi said...

lots of great pics..love teh crab one..lol
:)

HeatherJ said...

Looks like a great "working" vacation. I love those kind.

angie/shuggy said...

fun stuff!!

Chelsea said...

It was a very fun time!

scrappinpeg said...

haha... this picture of you is PRICELESS! LOL
I'm glad you had a good time here!
and so glad you came for a little overnight visit too!
hugs
Peggy

Altenburg said...

hi you look very nice , in all your pic , hope u had fun ;D