Sunday, December 3, 2017

Happy Birthday llama style.

I am in love with this llamas. And a lot of my friends know I have an obsession with llamas. I have llama leggings, llama jammies and llama socks. Why am I fascinated with them? I just think they are cute!! When we closed on our house many years ago, the family had a pair of llamas and the mommy llama gave birth on the day we closed. We were lucky enough to have these llamas stay at our house after we closed for about a month because it wasn't safe to move the baby until then. Ever since then, I have loved llamas ;).

I am entering this in the following challenges:

As You Like It - Favorite Animals and Why
Through the Purple Haze - More than 3 layers


Stamp by Taylored Expressions
Cloud background paper by Amuse
Stickers by Tim Holtz
Grass punch by Martha Stewart 

1 comment:

Elaine Stark said...

A lovely card. Thanks for joining AYLI challenge. Elaine